Monday, May 12, 2014

Edits

Hi there! 

So, I made these edits and also a burn version of 'Let it Go'. :) 

Enjoy! (I made all these edits and the lyrics on my own so please don't take them without asking, thanks!) 
Let it Burn, let it burn! 
I'm free! 

Here I Stand
Let it Burn, 





The Heat Never Bothered me Anyway.
And here are the lyrics to my version of let it burn:
The flames burn bright on the mountain tonight
not a footprint, to be seen
a kingdom of fire and heat,
and it looks like - I’m the queen
the flames are flickering like this burning feeling inside,
couldn't keep it in,
heaven knows I tried.
Don’t let them in
don’t let them see
be the good girl you always have to be!
conceal don’t feel,
don’t let them know.
Well now they know!
Let it burn,
let it burn,
can’t hold it back anymore!
Let it burn,
let it burn!
Turn away and slam the door!
I don’t care,
what they're going to say!
Let the fire burn bright,
the heat never bothered me anyway.
It’s funny how some distance,
makes everything seem small.
And the fears that once controlled me,
can’t get to me at all!
It’s time to see what I can do,
to test the limits and break through,
no right no wrong, no rules for me,
I’m free!
Let it burn,
let it burn!
I am one
with the flames and torch!
Let it burn,
let it burn!
You’ll never see me cry!
Here I stand,
and here I’ll stay!
Let the fire burn bright…
my power flickers
from the ground into the air!
My flames are
flickering like burning spirals
all around!
And one thought
burning fire
is like a hot hot blast!
I’m never going back,
the past is in the past!
Let it burn,
let it burn,
I am one with the flames and torch!
Let it burn,
let it burn!
Le perfect girl is gone!
Here are stand!
And here I’ll stay!
Let the fire burn briggghtttt!
The heat never botherd me anyway.

Yup, hope you enjoyed them! :)

~Lydia~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan