Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Chronicles of Narnia - Ramblings

Hi everyone!


Today I'm going to ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about The Chronicles of Narnia, a book series I love. You've probably read at least one of the books or seen one of the movies, yes?


I've read four books in the series and am working on the fifth one. AMAZING! I love these books!


To make it seem even more realistic, I highly recommend Focus on the Family's Radio Theater productions of the books. They are really good and use different people as voices for each of the characters, there is background music and sound effects (footsteps, screams, etc.). It's really good. I've listened to a bit of the one from 'The Magician's Nephew' and it actually felt like I was there. (Which was scary! LOL) Once I finish the books I'm going to listen to that.


On an online design website I made Lucy the Valiant's shirt (complete with her crystal bottle :) )

My favorite is probably Susan.

Thank you for reading my ramblings about NARNIA!


~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Love The Chronicles of Narnia. The last one is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The Silver Chair sounds really exciting, so I can't wait to get to that one. Then I can watch the movies and have fun pointing out EVERY. SINGLE. THING. they put/removed that wasn't in the books. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan