Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy (Almost) September!

Hey everyone!

Happy almost September! I have made my little desktop calender for this month and thought I'd share it with you:
September's calender theme is Star Trek TOS! Feel free to print it out or save it, but if you post it anywhere please give me credit and also don't sell it. I don't see why anyone would, though, it's a little sloppy. :P

If you're not into the TV Show 19 Kids and Counting you could paint over the words it with a photo editor or white-out. I really recommend the show, it's fun and entertaining and is wholesome, to. I'M SO EXCITED TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIER! TWO DAYS AWAY!! GAHHHH

Speaking of which, can you BELIEVE TLC stands for The Learning Channel? .......... Yeah, Cake Boss is SO educational. xD

Yes, well, anyway, thanks for reading. Ciao!

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's September! My favorite season is winter, and fall means that winter's on the way!
    And that is one awesome desktop calendar. :)
    --RJ
    (http://www.thesilverflute.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha yeah Cakeboss!!! <3 And nice calendar! Star Trek is a must. Love your blog.

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is that educational? I don't think one show on TLC teaches you anything. LOL

      Thanks! I KNOW!

      Thanks so much! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan