Friday, August 22, 2014

Edits

Hey everyone!

I've had some fun with Frozen and PicMonkey. Here are some edits I did:
The quote is from 'Invade' by 1 Girl Nation. I just twisted the lyrics so it was 'I' instead of 'We' will invade this world for you. It's like Elsa will invade the world for Anna XD 

These are the lyrics to "The Call" by Regina Spektor. It's kind of like supposed to represent that little voice inside Elsa that is saying 'go back to Anna'. It gets louder and louder till she finally goes back. 
Now they are back to the beginning, back to their childhood, when Elsa doesn't have anything to hide from Anna and they are close. If this ever happens again, Elsa doesn't have to forget that little voice inside her that can steer her in the right direction yet again. :}
Yes, I know it's a little stupid. :P



THIS! I love this edit. My favorite I have done so far. ;) (It's Elsa's own quote)
I am so evil MWAHAHAHAHAHA...I love giving everyone nightmares. Hehehehehe. (Not my picture)


~Lydia~ <3 

2 comments:

  1. Lydia, I nominated u 4 the LG Award!
    lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan