Monday, August 4, 2014

Prince Caspian: The Pros and Cons {{SPOILER ALERT}}

Hey everyone!

Before I get started, if you haven't already seen Prince Caspian, and don't want any spoilers, please don't read this post. ;-)

I am on one of my frequent fangirl rampages, (when I am completely obsessed with something for a few days.) :P So I'm going to list the pros and cons of:

Let's get started!

Pros:
-Prince Caspian had an accent. I always thought he would have one since he is foreign. :)
-The girls aren't weak or helpless. The actually go into battle and don't put lights behind them to make them look dreamy and romantic.
-The first part of the movie was exactly accurate. (The parts that focused on the Pevensies)
-Reepicheep was awesome. He was just the coolest little mouse.
-Edmund destroying the Queen was awesome. Just goes to show how much he hates her.

Cons:
-The Prince Caspian/Susan thing was just SAD. They kissed. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! Really. :-/
-They never tried to take over the Telmarine's castle.
-In the book they said that Aslan's How was a sort of mound, not a tomb.
-THEY NEVER CALLED BACK THE QUEEN. There was never some kind of creepy creature who's face changed from wolfs to griffons, wanting to feast on a human and that had a sidekick that looked like it was missing a nose and it's left eye.
-They left out the really good part at the end. (You will just have to find out what that is by reading the book. ;-) )

That about sums it up! Thanks for reading! :)

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. omigosh! I agree with everything u said! i love them, but i hate the 3rd, idk, they just seem fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ironic. XD
      If I watched that in theaters I think it would have given me nightmares. It was scary. :P
      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan