Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The LG Award!

Ha, this is so cool! I'm one of the first people to receive this award!

Anyway, thanks so much Guinea Pig Lover for nominating me! :D



Here are the rules:
  • No tag backs
  • You must give credit to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 8 question given to you by the person who nominated you and then give 8 more questions to your nominees
  • Nominate 8 people and let them know that they were nominated(make sure you link your blog URL)
  • Put the award on your sidebar or a special page you have for awards

1. What is the first blog that you followed? 
The first ever blog I followed was American Girl Fan.  I loved it and started following it by email. :D 
2. In what month and year did you start your blog? 
I started my blog April 14, 2014. It was originally Disney Fans For Ever, then it changed to The Fangirl Blog, and now it's the current name, Peanut Butter Girl. 
3. Name the first two blogs that come to your mind. 
DollsOnMyMind and Laugh 'An Love. 
4. What blog do you go on the most? 
My two blogs probably, to moderate and reply to comments, check for typos, update the sidebars and pages, etc. etc. etc. 
5. What was your first post called? 
Hi. 
6. How many blogs do you have? If more than one, link the others. 
I have this one, and then my more popular, American girl themed blog, American Girls and Books.  
7. Show your very first picture you put on your blog. 
8. Why did you start your blog? 
So I could share my fandoms, ramblings, pictures and stories. I use it as a replacement for Story Central, a blog I left in early May of 2014. 

the nominations: 

I can't think of anything else, so if anyone else wants to be nominated...there yah go. :P 

Now the questions: 
1. What's your favorite book? 
2. When did you start your blog? 
3. Have you ever written a book or story? 
4. What do you want to be when your an adult? 
5. Do you like dolls? 
6. What's your favorite movie/TV Show? 
7. Do you like to sing? 
8. Why did you start your blog? 

~Lydia~ <3 

5 comments:

  1. Haha I love your blog!:) You just started your blog recently and you're going so well on it! Lovely post, enjoyed reading the answers!:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also have my American Girl blog. A number of my followers came from that. ;)

      Thanks! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I'm going to grab this to do on my blog :P

    ~The Fashion Cheetah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your answers to my questions! <3 By the way, I tagged you for "The Story Tag"! :)


    Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan