Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Owl City and other Stuff :P

Hi everyone!

This is a seriously jumbled up post. I am tired of trying to sound sane so I will just be my crazy self from now on. That's why it's jumbled up

Ok I am crying right now. Owl City did a new christian single with Britt Nicole and it's the best one he has done yet. I love how Adam Young is so deep in the christian faith. :)

WE MISSED THE DUGGAR WEDDING!! NOOOO!!!! I AM SOBBING SAD TEARS NOW D:

Listen to the song here:





OK. So. Yeah. Now what was I going to do? Right! Adaline at AG in the Shire nominated me for the uh, right! Blogger Recognition award! Tanks, Adaline! 

Let's get started here: 

HAHAHA! Oops, that's not the picture. 
Here we go! Don't you just love that picture? :D
See the original rules and stuff HERE. :)  

*Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
*Make sure to also attatch the award itself! (You can do this by right clicking, saving, and uploading the image.) 

*Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created. 

*Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL.)  

For this award, you must nominate 15 peeps. You can't just go I nominate this blog whoever wants it comment below blablabla. You can decline the award also if you do not want to do the above...um...thingys. UGH WHY WON'T MY BRAIN PROCESS 

Alright so this is how my blog started:
I already had 2 main blogs, American Girls and Books and Story Central. Story Central was...um...not getting posted on and the posts I did post were terrible. Anyway, I made a blog called Disney Fans 4 Ever because I have tons of disney pictures and wanted to share them. :) Well, that lasted for a couple of posts, and then I transformed it into "The Fangirl Blog". I realized that I was so much more enthusiastic about posting there than Story Central. So I left Story Central and "The Fangirl Blog" became the new Story central.

Soon I remembered the idea for the blog "Peanut Butter Girl" that I had thought of renaming Story Central a couple years ago. It was from a book called "Peanut Butter Friends in a Chopped-Suey World" (sounds wierd, but it is awesome book about a missionary family. READ IT.) that I loved. Plus, it was a crazy name that fit my crazy fangirlneieeey personality. And so, now here we have Peanut Butter Girl. :D

So that's my blog story. Now here is my tip for new bloggers: 
It's not about numbers and pageviews. Of course, those are good, but it's more about the enjoyment of blogging is why you should blog. Sharing your passion and having fun writing is why you should start a blog. If you keep posting good posts about the things you love, you'll find you'll get a lot more pageviews and followers way faster. :D 

Ok now I will nominate 15 awesome people :-O 

11. AG BFFS

Thanks for reading awesome peeps! 

~Lydia~ ,3

11 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Adam Young forever!!! xD
    I adore the way he's so proud of his faith and isn't afraid to step aside from his normal songs to write ones about his faith. Love him. ^-^
    Thanks for doing the award!! I loved hearing about how this blog got started! =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Toshes.

      Your welcome! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Great post :) I'll try to to do the award, but we'll just see where that one goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yeah, it took me like an our to do all that ^_^

      ~Lydia` <3

      Delete
  3. Why thank you for nominating me! ;) Hope I'm gonna have time for the award, but trust me, I'll so try. ;)

    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!

      Yeah, like I said before, it took me like an our to do all that ^_^

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Hi, Lydia! Discovered your blog from Adaline's post, and I am really loving your design! Thumbs up for the Lindsey Stirling song, too. ;)

    Congrats on being nominated; I've followed you and am going to read some of your other posts. Nice work!

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the design, too. I did it myself. ;)

      Yeah, she is so awesome. :D

      Thank you! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Lydia for the nomination! <3
    I love your blog, you're doing so so well! Keep up the great work!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for nominating me! :) (I love Lindsey Stirling in your playlist, by the way, she is so awesome!) I'm off to try and complete this ASAP (after homework of course)...

    ~Mama Hen
    www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com
    www.librarygirl-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the book Peanut Butter friends ! Great book!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan