Friday, October 24, 2014

Presents :)

Hi everyone!
I got a copy of Anne of Avonlea. I have read it already, but we didn't have it in print so I read it on Kindle. My mom was really nice and got me a printed edition. Thanks, mom! 
My sister also got me this cute Mini Whinny figure. She was getting one and thought I would like one, too. Thanks, Jo!

Guess what I got for myself?!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The Disney store classic Anna! (squee) She is soooo cute! Disney just had a re-stock of most of their Frozen items, and I couldn't pass up Anna! :) I already had one but definitely need a new one. (If you read Anna's blog you know why.) Anyway, here are some pictures. :) 
Anna's sweet face. :) (I love the eyes!) 
Anna strikes a pose! 

At my grandfather's house, I took a couple pictures of her there, too. 



Here's Elsa! My sister got her. She is very pretty, but not as much as Anna in my opinion. LOL.

 Hope you enjoyed! :)
Behind the scenes pic:

This is how I made my black background for the pictures of Anna. I took my dad's GIANT cosmos book (a complete field guide to the universe. They missed Vulcan, though. XD) and opened it to the first page (which is all black) and then propped it up. It worked out good. 
~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan