Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ramblings XP


Greetings. 

Okay so first of all. 

WHAT? 

UPtv is coming  out with this new show called BRINGING UP BATES. 

YESH!!!!! 

I've seen them a few times on 19 Kids and counting, a reality show. I was thinking how they should have their own show. 

Now they've got it! I am so excited to watch it! :3

Anyway, yeah. 
So I was watching Trouble With Tribbles. I have watched it before and this snippy guy Nilz Barris, I knew I had seen him from SOMEWHERE. Well yeah, I was watching it again and BAM. It hits me. THIS DUDE IS CARSON DREW!! 

Hahaha, I can just see the look on his face. "Primitive doorknobs."

JK, I know he's an actor. He is the same actor (William) who plays Nancy's father, Carson drew, in Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys mysteries TV show. (I love that show because I can just plop down on the couch and watch it. It's still exciting but not all like throw punch there, knock out a person there...) anyway,  yeah. that was weird. Sorry.

Alright let's watch this cool video, Write Your Story. 

That's it. Bye. :3 

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan