Sunday, October 5, 2014

Roller-Skating

Hi!

So today I'm just going to do a life post because I haven't done one since I left Story Central.

I went to a friend's birthday party yesterday. She held it at a roller-skating rink. It was soooo much fun! It was really cool because when I first went out I was clueless on how to skate and kept falling. And falling. And falling. And falling. But then somebody showed me how to skate and I got better. And better. And better. And better. And now I can go really fast whenever I go to the skating rink! :D

But just because I'm good doesn't mean I didn't fall a lot. My knees are all banged up. :-/ And the skates were really heavy, so now I'm sore all over. It hurts whenever I take a step. Fun. 9_9

There are a lot of pretty leaves on the trees, now. When I go on the highway there are all these beautiful trees with all different colors. It's so pretty. :D

Well, yes, bye!

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. I love rollerskating!:) I hope you had lots of fun!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollerskating is fun (except for the banged up part). It's great to here that you got better! Oh, and I loved how you first declared your followers as Telemarines (Narnia reference, yes!)!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love to rollerskate. :P

      I know! I love Narnia! I've read all the books and seen all the movies...all of them twice. Actually the Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe I've seen thrice. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan