Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Writing Contests

Hey everyone!

Circle C Blog is holding their second annual writing contest! I'm so excited. I just want to let ya'll know. If you like writing, click HERE for more details about the contest. :)


ALL IDEAS OF THE BELOW RAMBLINGS ARE MINE. NO STEALING. THANK YOU!!!

Anyway, I'm entering a story about Andi and she finds two lost little girls. And makes an unexpected friend. And almost gets shot. :P

If you have NO IDEA what I am talking about, you might want to check out THIS WEBSITE. 

Anyway. I know most of you have not read those books, but I just wanted to tell you about the contest...if I win I'll get published! O_o. Then I could say I'm a published author. Mwahahaha.

That was boring. OK, well, yeah, thank for reading. More interesting post soon. xP

~Lydia` <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun! Maybe I'll enter... except y'know, I'm terrible at finishing writing books. xD
    Anyways. *cough*
    I nominated you for an award at my blog! =)
    http://www.agintheshire.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-recognition-award.html
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan