Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ze Chocolate Book Tag

Hello everyone!!

Today we are going to do The Chocolate Book Tag. I stole it from Julia. Okay, so maybe not. But I did comment Ice Cream is the Best and that is how I got tagged. XP









1. Dark Chocolate (A Book that Covers a Dark Topic)
I don't read those types of books, sorry. :P

2. White Chocolate (a light-hearted humorous read)
When I read "Katy" by Charlene Notgrass, I feel like everything is right in the world...hehe.

3. Milk Chocolate (a book with a lot of hype that you really want to read)
Hmmm, not sure. Maybe "The Hidden Staircase"? It's been a really long time since I've read it (a few years) but I remember that I loved it and I just could not stop reading it. It was a real page turner!

4. Caramel Filled Chocolate (a romantic book)
The most romantic book I've read so far is "Anne of the Island". It's a really sweet book and definitely not cheesy or mushy. (But still romantic.)

5. Wafer-less Kit-Kat (a book that surprised you)
Ugh,what is that book called? I know the name. Right on the tip of my tounge. I'll edit this post when I remember the name. XP

6. Snickers (a book you are going nuts about)
Oh. THE HORSE AND HIS BOY!!!!! BEST. BOOK. EVER!
Well, actually almost all the books I've read are good. So it isn't the best book ever. But it is so good! I love this book! Read it nooooow!!

7. Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows (a book you go to for a comfort read)
My Bible! :)

8. A Box of Chocolates (a book you feel has something for everyone)
Anne of Green Gables.

Whoever wants this tag, here you go. XD

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. This tag looks cool! Can I do it?
    Hope you can visit my blog. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! ;)

      I'll check it out! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan