Thursday, November 13, 2014

Flags

Hey everyone!

{my picture, NO STEALING)

THE GOLF COURSE IS CLOSED, HAHAHA!! So I went on a walk now that I'm safe from flying golf balls. ^_^

My picture no stealing

I was at a part I've never been before. I was half afraid I'd get lost in the dark. lol. 

my picture no stealing

Okay so anyway, I've been wondering what non-ag stuff I want besides a Chromebook. I figured it out. STAR TREK POSTERS!! Yasss!! Best idea ever. I could also get a giant fathhead of Spock but IDK where I would put that... :3 

My picture no stealing! This is the flag when I was up really high and I could see the american flag that welcomes you...(no it doesn't it just blows there or is droppy bcuz there's no wind.) Yeah. Anyway, I zoomed in REALLY close and took a picture. It has a glare though. :( Oh, well. It's still kewl. :)

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures...you are such a talented photographer! The lights are just stunning <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! I've never been on a golf course; closed or not. Your pictures make me want to go to one sometime and take pics. ^___^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan