Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Famous People Tag

Ello!

I have been nominated for the Famous People Tag by the lovely Guinea Pig Lover at Lord's Girls. Thanks, Guinea Pig Lover! :)

Here are the rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Tag (nominate) the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymous people or the person who tagged you)

Here we go with the questions! :)
1. Who is your favorite singer or group? 
UHHHH....I can't choose one!!

2. If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be? 
He would just be like this, 


And I would be like that. 
3. Is there a famous person you used to love, but suddenly changed your mind? 
No.

4. Name a famous person you like that starts with V. 
*peep peep peep*

5. What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses? 
It's one of Swift's only modest-ish red carpet dresses. Hahaha. 
6. Who is your favorite royal person?
PRINCESS KATE ALL THE WAY :D

7. Who is your favorite child actor/actress? 
Uhymmm....does Joy Anna Duggar count? :-/

8. Is there an actor/actress that you really like the private lives of? 
Uh, ?

9. Do you think the actors/actresses have improved over the past 100 years? 
It depends on the genera and the movie. In some I'm like, "Wow this is so much better acting than so-and-so" and in others I'm like, "Ew gross they should have hired William Shatner this is terrible acting" . XD

10. What is the wierdest famous people name? 
I'm not saying this name is weird, I actually really like the name it's just the most unusual name I've ever heard from a famous person. DeForest Kelley. Wow. If you were a boy you would love a name like that, right? B)

11. Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one? 
I get this a lot: "You look so much like Taylor Swift!". I do, actually. The eyes, the hair..that stuff. :)

12. Share your favorite famous person quote. 
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~C.S. Lewis.

13. Who's your favorite dancer? 
Uh, not sure.

14. Who is your favorite actress and why? 
I have two. Suzanne Pleshette and Anna Popplewell. Suzanne Pleshette played my favorite lady character in the Wild Wild West, Lydia. And Anna Popplewell is so amazing at acting. Especially in the Narnia movies. :)

15. Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person? 
I have been to one of Natalie MacMaster's concerts. A mazing! :D

And that's it! Here are the nominations:
Adaline
Lydia (Another Lydia :P)
Autumn Realin
Sophia M.
Eve Estelle
J
Mary Hannah Grier
Faith Potts
Melody Silverleaf
Emma

Thanks for reading! :)

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT?! THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I'v been told that several times too! LOL! P.S., I love your new button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL, cool! Now I'm starting to get that I look Elsa more. XD

      Delete
  4. Hey Lydia... may I ask a question? Don't take this the wrong way... =)
    It's just, I noticed your new blog button, and the thing is, it's quite reminiscent... okay totally reminiscent, to mine. Is there a way you could maybe fit idea credit in to the title/caption? Sorry to have to ask, but I'd like to be able to get credit for my ideas. :}
    Thank you. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Sorry. I meant to do that but was in a hurry. I'll do it now. :-)

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan