Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you, but in my part of NH we have over a foot of snow. I just came back inside from frolicking in it...yeah....without snowpants. Now I've got soaking wet jeans. :3

Anyway, Winter is coming. Here are some of my favorite things about Winter:

I'm going to read this Winter mystery, Trixie Belden. my friend lent me the copy. :)

a crackling fire

hot chocolate

cozy, oversized sweaters

making paper snowflakes

beautiful, snowy winter scenes

big, knitted scarfs

All pictures via Pinterest

What do you like about Winter? :)

4 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Trixie Belden and Nancy Drew!! I had about a third of the Nancy Drew series, and I still love reading them :) HOT CHOCOLATE AND COZY SWEATERS AND SCARVES ARE THE BOMB; I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a foot of snow where I live, too! We went out and played in it yesterday-- lots of fun. :)
    Some of my favorite things about winter are icicles, snow days, Christmas songs and Christmas cards, sneaking my cats into my room on cold nights, etc.
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for my award I created! Here is the link: http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-fangirl-award.html
    I hope you can do it soon and that you have fun! :)

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cold weather and sweaters!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan