Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: RECAP

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it! IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2014! The year has just flown by...I can't believe it! Here is a recap of all the things I have done that really mean something to me this year:


  1. I started my first book! Woah! I have written two before, but they were really terrible. :P This is going to be the first book I will finish with a nice conclusion and more than three chapters. I will also be editing officially for the first time. 
  2. I discovered music. I have always grown up listening to a bit of music but never really took it seriously or taken the time to explore artists or different genres. This year, I have found more than 20 artists I really enjoy and admire immensely, especially Lindsey Stirling. she inspired me to start playing the violin, and through her I have discovered my instrument.
     3. I have grown closer to the Lord. Through several experiences he has comforted me and helped me through some difficult times in my personal life. I have known him since I was old enough to speak, but I have never really been serious about it. Now I am praying a lot more, and doing devotions. I hope I will grow even closer to him in 2015 and the other years to come.

Now, here are some resolutions for 2015:
1. Are there any Narnians out there who love it as much as me? I'm going to try to find out.

2. Finish my book. I really want to. I have been working on mine for about a year and I'm still not finished. Ahhhh!!!!

3. Learn to play some songs on my violin. I am learning to play my violin, but I don't know any songs yet.

4. Get a vocal teacher. It's so hard to find one in a area where I live in!!

So that's it. What are your goals for 2015? Memories from 2014?
#2015


P. S. For your enjoyment, a wonderful Narnian New Year edit. XD

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog and I really like it!

    (maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy! Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you like my blog! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan