Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merrylatechristmas!

Hi everyone!

Sooo, yeah, I decided to do a better post here because I was kind of freaking out when I did the post at Silver Creek Dolls because I couldn't wait to tell you guys...but anywaaay.
I had a great Christmas, got some fun presents, and had a great time celebrating Jesus's birth with family and friends!
As for a christmas haul, I will do that but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet and there's still a lot I want to take pics of before I upload them so I shall not post a christmas haul or anything else with my pictures of the vaca until probably tomorrow? Most likely? Probably not. :3 But we'll see.


Live long and prosper awesome peeps :3

~Lydia~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan