Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wardrobeness

...

You must hate me. XD

Yes, yes, yes, I changed my blog name AGAIN.  

And yes I DID take the picture myself. I am definitely not happy with it but it will do until I make a better one. I just chose a picture and slapped some text on there. :P

Through The Wardrobe. It's so beautiful. *sniff* I think this is how it will stay unless I suddenly get an idea for a star trek themed name. Which I hopefully will not. 

I edited it myself. I love it. ^_^

You know that LEGO: Friends series for girls? I used to be crazy about it so just for fun I put Susan's battle outfit on Lacie. XD


And yes I made this one also. I love it. My apologies McCoy

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog name! :) I love Narnia, too. Susan with her bow wearing a Santa cap... I laughed really loud at that!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      Thank you! XD I wanted a Christmas profile picture but I didn't want to take Susan down so I just took a Santa cap and put a stamp there. Yay! XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I really like your new blog name! It's very mystical!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan