Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winter Bucket List

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm thinking of changing my blog name. Again. XD I'm trying to find the perfect name and Peanut Butter Girl is nice but I don't really think it fits if you know what I'm saying. Sorry. XP

Second, I got inspired by Eve at Eve of Womanhood to do a Winter bucket list. It was her idea and I give her full credit. Check out her lovely blog, you will not regret it! :) I just made a rhyme there, hehe.

Okay, so here is my Winter bucket list:

1. Build a Snowman. 
I have never successfully made a snowman before - it's just too hard to put the last ball on the top and get the carrot to stay in. XD I want to make one this Winter.

2. Drink AT LEAST 20 mugs of hot cocoa before Winter ends. 
I think I might have already finished this one, hehehe.

3. Make sugar cookies. 
I want to make some for Christmas. :)

4. Make a gingerbread house. 
We bought one of those pre-baked kits so I hope we can get around to that.

5. Take at least 7 winter pictures. 
I want to practice my photography away from dolls as well, so this goal will help me get better at that. (I hope.)

6. Clean the whole house. 
I AM A NEAT FREAK AND THIS HOUSE IS A MESS OK. In my eyes.

7. Do a Winter/Christmas SM. 
I just started my new Youtube channel, (shinysilverags, SUBSCRIBE PLEASE) and I want to get into uploading more videos and stopmotions, (now that I have a tripod they are so much easier) and I want to make a Winter/Chistmas SM for it. :)

8. Finish my whole first history book my this semester. 
I want to get it done - besides I have a whole other big fat book of lessons too. XP

The end!
Thanks everyone for reading, and again this idea was by Eve , and not me. :)

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you for the Winter Wasteland Tag :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2014/12/winter-wasteland-tag.html

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan