Saturday, January 17, 2015

Winter Walk









These are some old pictures I took but never posted. I am having a lot of trouble with my SD card, and so I can't upload/take any new pictures. :( The computer is being cranky and whenever we try to upload the pictures it says it uploaded them but when I go and see they aren't. So until we get that fixed there won't be many new pictures. Sorry. I hope you enjoyed these, though! I have some other pretty ones of a creek that runs near our house so I will try to find those too. :)


3 comments:

  1. I love your photos! Especially the third one; the perspective of it is awesome. And I do hope you find your SD card! They aren't the cheapest things to buy and unless the camera isn't a digital one, it would be hard to take photos!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Don't you just love winter? Probably my favorite season. I've never been one for summer heat, and snow can be just absolutely stunning!

    Lovely photos, Lydia! I've nominated you for an award, too. :)

    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/2015/01/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lydia! I love snow pictures. Good luck with the SD card! :)
    ~Faith~1 Peter 5:7~

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan