Saturday, February 21, 2015

25 Facts About Mwa

Hey!

So I sat down to write a post and my mind drew a blank. I have decided to do a "25 Facts About Me" post. :) Here we gooooo....

1. I am 10 years old.
2. My birthday is the same day as the Felicity Merriman AG doll, and the day after mine is Molly Macintire's.
3. I am obsessed with Green Gables Fables. 
4. My favorite book series is Narnia. (DUH)
5. I love Star Trek Original series, and I hate the other series and movies. *cough cough*
6. I found my love of writing through Star Trek fanfiction.
7. I learned to read through a Dick and Jane book. ^_^
8. The first music artist I listened to was Jamie Grace.
9. I am homeschooled.
10. I'm christian.
11. I. LOVE. POPCORN. And mozzarella sticks. XD
12. I play piano and violin.
13. I am a neat freak. (Everything has to be clean or it distracts me and I can't concentrate on whatever I'm doing. IDK if there's a name for that besides neat freak. XP)
14. I was Susan for Halloween last year. :P
15. I THINK ROLLER COASTERS ARE SO FUN!
16. Adam Young...Adam Young...Adam Young 
17. I'm a pinaholic.
18. I want to be either an authoress (I know I could say author but authoress is more fancy sounding :P), singer, or computer engineer.
19. I love baking!
20. Sewing is fun, but I don't do it too often.
21. I love to wear flowy skirts!
22. I think 19 Kids and Counting is best.
23. I have one little sister named Joanna, she's 8 years old.
24. I am writing one epic fantasy.
25. I am a pegasister. (A girl who loves My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic). Look at this:

Read on.

So, there we are. 25 random facts about me! Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. I actually wrote a Narnia fanfiction when I was 12. It's unfinished, but I'm hoping to finish it this year.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia!
    I just came across your blog recently through Susan's blog. I think we've chatted a bit in the past on there. ;)
    Love your blog! And I love the My Little Pony Gif! I too, like My Little Pony. I love all the movie references and spoofs. It's so funny! Actually, I take My Little Pony drawing requests, so if you ever want me to do one for you, I'd be happy to. I love drawing ponies. They're so much fun. :)
    Glad I came across your blog! It's always fun to "meet" other Christian writers!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan