Friday, February 6, 2015

Beautiful People: February

Hey everyone!
Today I am going to be doing the Beautiful People linkup. Learn more about it by clicking the button below:




Okay, so this month's theme is couples. The two people I'm going to be focusing on today are Wills and Felicity, the two main characters in my book. So let's get started!

1. How long have they been a couple? 
They met each other two days ago. ^_^
2. How did they first meet? 
It's a long story, but here it goes:
Felicity got captured by Rowan and they were trapped in this underground cell thing and then they hear footsteps on the trap door and then Wills unlocks it with this key he found and they climbed out and then Felicity's sisters went off and they started talking. Whew.
3. What were their first thoughts of each other? (Love at first sight or "you're freakishly annoying"?) 
Felicity is thinking "Oh no he's an enemy we will be killed!" XD
And Wills is just thinking "................" (Because you know he got magically transported to another world so you can't blame him.)
4. What do they do that most annoys each other? 
Umm, not there yet.
5. Are their personalities opposite or similar? 
They are so similar they should be long lost twins. ^_^
6. How would their lives be different without each other? 
Felicity would be dead and her family's land would be Hehines' land, and Wills would be a major pushover.
7. Are they ever embarrassed of each other? 
not at this point in the book.
8. Does anyone disapprove of their relationship? 
No. Her sisters tried getting suitors for Felicity once and she just locked herself up in her room and cried, so they are happy she had found someone. :P
9. Do they see their relationship as long-term/leading to marriage? 
I am planning to get them married. Sometime. If I can figure out a good plot that makes it exciting. (Because my trilogy is like epic fantasy not romance.)
10. If they could plan the "perfect outing" together, where would they go? 
Big field, pretty woods, magical creatures.

Hope you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun answering these. :)

~Lydia~ <3

11 comments:

  1. That's the thing about couples in epic fantasies; you want them to pair up so bad, but the problem is that the romance may end up detracting from the genre the plot surrounds itself in. You characters sound interesting; if I popped up in a new world, I would have the same reaction as Wills. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! In my next book I might just skip over a few years to when they are married because of that.

      Thanks! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I love their romance!:) You should post your story!!!! I would love to read it!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! Because this is a book I won't be posting all of it, but I can post a few chapters if you like. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Yes! I like very much!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I agree with Emma, you should definitely post it on here! I loved reading your other story on here, and you're a really good author :)
    this is also a test comment....

    - autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days? Wow.

    But quick question: are you currently writing this book? (Sorry, I sort of used a magical link from Cait's blog to get here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :P
      Yes. You can see the description if you just click the about me picture button thing. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. I love it! I absolutely love them so far!
    Chloee
    irishgirlwithacrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I found you from the link-up on Paper Fury. It’s amazing how any people joined. =D

    Aw. This was short but concise, and you got across the essence of their relationship. They sound sweet together (Locked in a cellar? How did THAT happen?! =o ) and hope your book goes well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan