Sunday, February 15, 2015

Recently... #1

Hello everyone!

Recently my sister has been loving "Talking Tom". 

Recently Twilight has taken a liking to the guest bed's fuzzy throw blanket. ;)

Recently I have finished up number 18 in the Trixie Belden series and I am now waiting for more...

Recently it has snowed 6 inches this morning, adding on to the two feet we have now.

Recently I finished chapter eight in my book.

Recently I made my first loaf of homemade bread. (Mmmmm....)

Recently I have decided to add on a small story on to the story page about the oldest girl in my novel, Zara, when she was younger.

Recently I have decided to do a post series called Recently once a week about what is happening in my life. ;)

What do you think?

~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! I really like your blog. :) I hope you will follow my blog by email! How did you find it? If you wouldn't mind, please answer this question on my blog or by using my contact me form on my blog. Thank you and God bless you!
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm glad you like my blog! Okay, I'll do that. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. good idea for a series! mm, homemade bread is the best stuff evah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's sooooo good, especially with melted butter. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. random post but awesome post! you should get wattpad. it's a place where you can share your books and people read and comment! tell me if you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks!

      Okay, I'll look at it. Thanks for the suggestion. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. You should totally go on and write this series! I've only been moping around watching movies and studying. :P

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lydia! I just found your blog throught a link up, and I am so happy I did! I love this series idea. Can't wait to read more!
    -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan