Sunday, February 8, 2015

To Read

Hi everyone!

Sooo...first of all, do you like the new blog design? The lovely Autumn did it. It is sooo cool, thanks so much Autumn!

Anyway, today I am going to post the books that are on my current "To Read" list. So here we go. :)

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
If J.R.R. Tolkien was friends with C.S. Lewis, The Hobbit has to be good. LOL. It's a bit dark for my age, but in a few years I'll try it. 

LOTR Trilogy also by J.R.R. Tolkien
Same with The Hobbit, LOTR Trilogy is a bit dark for me but I'll try it in a few years. 

The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
My friend said she was reading this, so I want to try it out. The description says it's as epic as Narnia. I kind of doubt that, but I'll read it anyway. XD 

Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery
I LOVED Emily of New Moon and the Anne of Green Gables series, so of course I am going to have to read Pat of Silver Bush and Mistress Pat. 

Tunnel of Gold by Susan K. Marlow
I love Mrs. M's writing, it is amazing. I've read all of the Circle C Adventures series and the first Circle C Milestones book, and loved them both, so I want to read this really bad. The MC also meets Chad (the MC of Circle C Adventures and Circle C Milestones' big brother) in the second book, so I want to get my hands on this one as soon as possible. 

Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
I've seen these books floating around and an employee at a bookstore specifically recommended these to me, so I want to see what they are like. :) 
The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare
I was supposed to read this for school but kind of skipped it. I read Calico Captive also by the same author and it was a beautifully written romance, so I want to try this one again. 
so that about wraps it up! What are some of the books on your "To Read" list?

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, I really want to try out the Calico Captive. It's for school, and it never looked all that interesting, but maybe I should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calico Captive is amazing. It didn't look very good to me either at first, but I decided to read it anyway and LOVED it. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I also really want to read Hobbit and Lord of the Rings! Have you seen the movies? The Emerald Atlas sounds good too! I wish I could read a little faster than I do;(
    ~Ellie (or Bernie)
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the movies. I made a vow to myself a long time ago I would never watch the movies before reading the books...which is hard sometimes...but I've kept it. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan