Wednesday, February 11, 2015

TV Shows I Love

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be posting about my favorite TV shows. I just realized all I watch are reality shows and old crime shows. Oh. XD

Columbo 
I have nothing to say about this except how fast he figures out murders is insane and he would get along with Sherlock Holmes very well. :3

Hotel Impossible 
It's about a guy named Anthony who comes in and saves hotels and gives rooms and pools or whatever needs it makeovers. And fixes whatever the owners are doing wrong and makes sure they do it right from then on. ;P
It sounds boring but it's really not...they are always on a time crunch because they only have 4 days. And this guy has a temper. Yeah. There is a lot of language (they BLEEP  the really bad ones). But I really love it and there are like only two episodes left for me to watch on Netflix. :( It's very addicting. 

Mission: Impossible 
Very very very suspenseful with lots of blood and bombs and shooting scenes. I don't watch it that often because everyone in my family hates it except me and my dad. XD

Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Mysteries 
I loved this show until the third season. :-/ They got rid of ND altogether and made the intro really cheesy. The third season got canceled after 10 episodes because they removed Nancy and nobody wanted to watch it. (At least, that's what I think. XD)

Rehab Addict 
It's about a lady who buys old houses and fixes them up, then sells them and buys another. My family is watching it as I type this so I better finish this post quick so I don't miss anything. XD

Restaurant Impossible 
It's exactly like Hotel Impossible but with a different guy and with restaurants. Robert is awesome. ^_^

Star Trek TOS
Of course I save the best for last. :) Star Trek TOS is AMAZING. Treat yourself and go watch it.  But don't get it mixed up with the other versions. Anyway, it's a show about the future done like 40 years ago. It's really good but it's so funny how all their equipment which would seem so futuristic a few decades ago, but now all the stuff seems primitive. :P
 Anywaaaay, it's a really good show and my all-time favorite. 
Bye!

~Lydia~ <3

10 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Columbo! I love any type of shows like that. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are so exciting and it's fun to see different guest stars on there I recognize from other shows. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. *gasp* I must watch the Hardy Boy/ Nancy Drew ones. They must be so interesting, considering I loved them.
    Also, I don't think it was a problem when I designed your blog, but is it just my computer or are the Pages for your blog not centered under the header? Because if so, and you didn't like it, I could tell you how to fix it.... Just wondering so that you didn't think anything was wrong with my design service :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. :D I like them because you can just flop down on the couch and watch them without having to worry about a lot of violence, but you still get an exciting show to watch.
      Oh, no, nothing was wrong. I was trying to add a new gadget to the sidebar and accidentally pressed the wrong button. And then it was like that. XD So, yes, how do you fix that? :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Ahh, yes...perhaps tonight I shall try them out. Or maybe I'll keep watching girloftheyearstudio's series Search + Destroy...ah..the life of me :P
      Oh, phew. well, basically what you should do is right in front of the words, paste this: < center >
      And then directly after the words, paste this:
      Then save and it should be centered. This code can be used with basically anything, so it's really handy :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Maybe you can email the code to me or something?
      mellonlydia@yahoo.com

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Restaurant Impossible! My family would always watch this over the summer. I love Food Network, in general. :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, RI is awesome. :D Yes! I love Food Network and HGTV. Those are the two main things I watch with cable. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. COLUMBO AND STAR TREK! Doesn't get much better than that... ;) And Hogan's Heroes... And Big Valley... ;) :D

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan