Saturday, March 21, 2015

Edits, Tenth Avenue North, and Other Random Stuff






Honestly, I don't know why I did these, I was just bored. >.<

Okay, so ever since we went to the concert I've been obsessed with Tenth Avenue North. It's actually a really good band. I got a Tenth Avenue North poster at their booth on the way out. :) (I'll tell you all about the concert tomorrow.) My three favorite songs by them are

No Man is an Island
Stars in the Night
Cathedrals

In the awesomest male singer contest, it's now tied between Adam and Mike. (Sorry, Adam.) That's Mike up there. 
Weeell, my shoulder hurts and it's almost 10:00 at night. I'd better hurry or I won't be able to watch a Star Trek episode before bed. Bye guys!

~Lydia~ <3

13 comments:

  1. I love those edits! I've never heard of Tenth Avenue North, but their titles for their songs are catchy!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were fun to make. :)

      They are a really good christian band. Yeah. Their songs are even catchy-ier. XD I have No Man is an Islandstuck in my head right now and I have for like, 3 hours. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. "No Man is an Island" is one of my favorite songs! So good!!

      Delete
    3. Mine, too! I listen to it all the time! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I Love Tenth Avenue North!! Cute edits. -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! They are awesome aren't they? ;)

      Thanks, Bethany! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. It's great how all you people like Christian music. I'm addicted to it, but no one else I know really likes it, except kind of my sister, and my parents (mostly my dad). Most of the time when I tell people that I like Christian music, they look at me like "Huh?" XD. It seems to be the opposite in the blogging world-YAY!
      *Sunny

      Delete
  3. Hey, Lydia! (You forgot Edmund by the way.) Cool post! :) I like Tenth Avenue North too!!

    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't done him yet. ;)

      Thanks!

      that's cool! Do you have a favorite song by them?

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Hey Lydia, have you ever heard Tenth Avenue North's song "By Your Side"? I love that one. :-) I never heard of "Stars In The Night" or "Cathedrals" before, but now I need to check them out!
    *Sunny
    P.S. I agree, Mike is awesome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard that one. It's very good. :) They are both songs from the band's newest album, actually titled "Cathedrals". My favorite album by them yet. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Wow, cool! That's awesome they have a new album out. Definitely going to give it a listen. ;)
      *Sunny

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan