Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Morning Routine

Hi everyone!

In my house I'm known as Lydia, "aka the vacuming queen". Seriously. No joke. I love cleaning, organizing, and making schedules! Some of my favorite blogs to read are organizing, cleaning and homeschooling blogs. I read Molly Green ALL. THE. TIME. So I absolutely love making posts like these! 

I thought I would do a "routine" post. Sooo...morning routine!!! 

9:30 (Don't judge) - I get up (duuuhhhh) and then before my feet even hit the floor (I have a bunk bed and I sleep on the top bunk) I make my bed, wake up Jo, get dressed, do my hair, put on my makeup, have breakfast. 

10:00 - I start my homeschool. Jo usually does her online math first so I go and do my history, science, and piano. Then while I'm waiting for Jo to finish her math I do a crossword puzzle...

10:30 - Still waiting....

11:00 - By then she's done so I do my online math. 

11:30 - My mom starts on lunch, and I'm usually done with math so I have to read Jo's history book to her. My mouth gets all dry. I hate reading out loud. 

12:00 - LUNCH!! Then me, Jo and my mom all do written math. Hooray! DONE WITH SCHOOL! 

And that's basically my morning routine! :) Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the picture-less post. :P 

~Lydia~ <3

9 comments:

  1. through the wardrobe - you must be a Narnian ! YAY !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! You get up at 9:30? Lucky! I have to get up at 6:00 or else the chickens can't get into their next boxes to lay... :P I'm also not homeschooled, although I really wish I were.

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!

      6:00?! WOWWWW! (I am NOT a morning person. XD) Well, I'm sure school is better than homeschool in lots of ways. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Waking up late? I wish I had that luxury! I have to get up at six everyday... School sounds easy for you, too! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's nice though if we woke up earlier I would have more of the day to myself-
      AAHH TEA!
      Okay, back. Sorry. The kettle almost burned. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. I would have more of the day to myself but I finish it pretty late a lot of times. 'Cause sometimes we don't eat lunch THAT fast. ;)

      I'm also probably younger than you, so. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Maybe you would find my Month of Washing posts interesting. if you want to see them they are here http://claredot.blogspot.com.au/search/label/washing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a look at your blog and followed it, too. :) Keep up the good work. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Hi Lydia! I didn't know you had this blog... Lol. I wanna be homeschooled now! Here's my daily routine-

    5:30 AM: Up up up! Out of bed- to the bathroom. Get dressed, brush teeth, brush hair, etc.

    6:50 AM: To school I go! (No breakfast for me or I'd be late, and I refuse to get up any earlier)

    Tic toc... Tic toc... Waiting for my 8 hours of torturous school to be over.

    2:45 PM: Out of school- now to homework. (Lots of it)

    4:00 PM: Riding lessons

    6:00 PM: Out of lessons, to home for dinner

    7:00 PM: Shower

    8:30 PM: Goodnight.

    And then repeat. Sorry for the huge comment. Public school is awful btw.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan