Friday, March 20, 2015

Recently...#3

Hey!
Jo doing her Theory for piano. :)

This is Twinkle. She has found her favorite place. now all she does is eat and sleep on the couch. She never seems to be anywhere else. XD 


I have been having fun taking pictures of the animals that come up to our deck to get birdseed. Here are a couple. :) (I took both of them.) 
Today we are going to a Chris Tomlin concert today! I'm SO. EXCITED!!!!!! :D I don't think you can bring cameras in, though. :(

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. Twinkle looks so cute! Have fun at the concert!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The squirrel is adorable! And so is your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lydia!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog! :) I askekd you a questions under my comment, so please go and answer it. :)
    God bless you!
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan