Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Stranded on a Desert Island and the You Are Amazing and So is Your Blog Award!

Hi guys!

{ I started on this post but never finished, sorry GPL! Well, the post is up now. :) }

Wow! That's an insanely long title, I know. XD Anyway, I got nominated for two tags by Guinea Pig Lover over at Lord's Girls! So please go visit her blog, it's amazing. :)

So we'll start off with the "You are Amazing and so is Your Blog" award.

Okay, so we'll start off with the rules: 
1. Copy and paste these rules on to your award post.
2. Come up with at least 5 fun questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Nominate at least 5 people who you think are amazing and have an amazing blog.
4. List at least one reason why you appreciate the people you nominated.
5. Put this award on your sidebar or award/tag page if you were nominated.
6. Leave a comment on your nominees' blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Okay, so here are the questions GPL came up with :):

1. What is your favorite junk food? 
Does popcorn count as a junk food? ^_^ If not, sour cream and onion potato chips.
2. Are you a tomboy or girlie-girl? 
Uh...kind of 50-50. :P
3. What is your favorite post you have done? Link it here: 
I really don't have a favorite post. I guess I like Winter Walk:
http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com/2015/01/winter-walk.html
4. If you only had 1 hour left to live, where would you live it in? 
wherever my family is.
5. Comfort, or uncomfortable fashion? 
Comfort.

Here are my questions:
1. Favorite season?
2. Favorite author?
3. Pens or pencils?
4. Hoodies or sweaters?
5. Favorite band?

The nominees:
Eve of Womanhood: I love Eve's blog. Her photography is so pretty, and there is just something so welcoming contained in her posts.

Autumn's Readings and Writings: I love her snippets of writing, the videos she shares and her pictures. I check her blog a lot. :) And she is just the best at designing! (Look around at this blog. She designed it. Awesome, is it not?)

The Silver Flute: Me and Rebecca first met through pen-paling (if that's what you all it :P) after a long time I finally sent another letter to her, and she wrote me back and told me she now had a blog. So I found it and we follow each other. :) I love her writing, (this poem is especially cool) she's so friendly and nice....and, oh, just look at her blog! :)

There are a lot of other ones, but I can't think of anymore right off the bat right now.

Now we'll do the "Stranded on a Desert Island" tag.
In case I ever get stranded on a desert island, it's good to have a plan, so I'm gonna pretend I'm stuck on a desert island and answer these questions, then tag a few people and you answer them, too. ;) Here we go!

1. You have one food item (besides the fish you can catch), so what do you choose? 
Apples.

2. You have one beverage, which do you choose? 
Water! Duh! I can always flavor ti with the apples if I want apple juice. ;)

3. What one outfit would you wear? 
A lot of layers. I would wear my swimsuit, then shorts and a tank-top under that, and a sweater and jeans and a hat over that. And sneakers.

4. What would you bring if you had one you bring if you had one author with all the books they had ever written? 
Okay so I'm going to sneak my Bible on, too, and then I would bring C.S. Lewis's books (because he wrote over 100 books. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

5. What one magazine would you bring? 
Forever His Princess. (CLICK HERE)

6. You have one freebie item-what is it? 
A notebook and pen set. It would be fun to record everything, what I did, etc

7. What would you do for an entire year? 
Focus on surviving. Kind of like in Minecraft survival mode. CX My sister wanders around aimlessly and gets killed by zombies, while as soon as I'm there I make a tiny little hut (size doesn't matter) then immediately go find food, explore, store things that could be useful, blablabla.

8. Best thing about solo island living: the beach, do whatever you want, great tan, or a lot of alone time? 
The beach. I would fence in an area in the water though, no fish, sharks (they are fish but whatever) or other weird things in the water are going to get close to me! *shudder*

9. Yay! You are finally rescued! who is the person you wan to see? 
Actually, personS, my whole family. I would have missed them eminently!

10. What is the first thing you want to do? 
Take a LONG bath (salt water is NOT good for bathing).

11. What is the first thing you want to eat? 
POPCORN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH POPCORN!

Okay, so I tag

Impossible

7 comments:

  1. Aww, you have just completely flattered me -_- Thank you so much for the nomination, and I'll try to get it up, though I don't know because I think I may have done one of these a while back. I might not get these up, hopefully I can though :) Thank you once again, you're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You play minecraft too!! Squeal! I'm not the only dream-author nerdy mine-crafter! :D (that was a complement to you, not an insult.) Do you have Xbox PE or PC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, a little bit, however my sister is more of the Minecraft Maniac in this family. :D
      We have PE and PC. I'm WAAAAAAAY better at PE, though, 'cause it's the first version I ever played and I'm used to it. :) (I keep destroying block when I want to put them down. >_<)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. He he he... I did that when I first started out on PC. You should play a bit more, maybe get your sister to help you, and then we could possibly play together on a server! (That'd be pretty awesome wouldn't it?)

      Delete
  3. C.S. Lewis's books are quite a work of art! :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan