Sunday, April 19, 2015

5 of the Best-Dressed Movie Characters

Cinderella 
Well, duh. Her blue gown is simply gorgeous. The tulle at the top is beautiful, it sparkles, the blue is beautiful on Lily James  Ella. 

Susan 
I don't know why, but Susan's purple dress has always been my favorite of her wardrobe. I would absolutely LOVE to wear a dress like that. It's beautiful! 

Maria 
Okay, so maybe some of her dresses are not very appealing. *coughcoughleavingabbeydresscoughcough* But Maria's gazebo dress is SO. PRETTY! And flowy! 

Scarlet O'Hara 
I've actually never seen/read Gone with the Wind, but I've spent many an hour drooling over her dresses. This one is a favorite of mine. 


Leia
Well, uh, this white flowy dress gown thing is pretty awesome, is it not?!
Well, yeah. That's it. Thanks for reading! :) I'll have another post up tomorrow.

~Lydia~ <3

15 comments:

  1. Lol! I’ve always loved girls that are amazing with the bow! So that said I think my favorite is Susan's but Ella’s dress looks really pretty too:)

    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah, Susan's is my favorite too. :) I also liked her Night Raid outfit...it's purple, too...XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. LOL, I totally agree about Maria's "leaving abbey dress". And that hat...oh my.
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! Here's the link:https://everythingfununderthesun.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/the-blogger-recognition-award/
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Ella's gown. Also, when I was younger, I used to ask my parents to get me an outfit like Susan's and do archery... That dream never happened, and it's sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella's gown is Amazon! I laughed when I saw Leia on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I'm sorry, in my last comment I noticed as it was publishing that it said, "Ella's dress is Amazon!" XD I meant amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Lydia! I've always liked these too! :)

    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  8. We went to see Cinderella and I couldn't help but wonder just how many layers her dress had. It was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Sound Of Music!!! My favorite dresses of Maria's are:her yellow dress, and the dress that she comes back to be their governess in!:)
    I really want to see the Narnia movie, though my mom thinks that it may be a little too scary for me. Oh well! I'm sure I will in a few years. Susan still upsets me though. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!

      You should try the books! They are way less scary than the movies. c:

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  10. I've actually read all seven!:)
    And I watched about half of the first Narnia movie today at my friend's house! So far, I'm LOVING it!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nice. :DD

      Yay! I'm glad you like it. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan