Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cinderella 2015



Ever since I saw the trailer in November I have been dying to see this movie. I finally got out to the theater to see it. 
It was beyond any of my expectations. 
It was gorgeous! It made the story seem fresh and new - more backstory, more action, more detail. 

The special effects were amazing! Especially when she was running from the palace in the carriage. Disney really outdid themselves at that part.

I loved everything about this movie, except nearly all the dresses were a bit immodest. But they were simply beautiful. 


My favorite dress - Ella's blue gown. EEEKK! I really want that gown. It swirls so, and the tulle is so beautiful, and I love love love the butterflies at the top. 

Ella's mother's dress here is so pretty! I like the yellow, it looks good on her. 

Ella's wedding gown. It. Is. GORGEOUS! The flower pattern. <3

 ANYWHO, had to find a place to share my adoration for this movie. Can't wait till it comes out on DVD.
Oh and yes I saw Frozen Fever. It was good. Could have been better.

~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. I saw it last night! It was the best movie I've seen in quite sometime. I loved every single thing about it! It was so magical and had a wonderful message, "Have courage, be kind." That's my motto now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it yesterday and I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it too! It was amazing. I think I liked her peasent dress better than her ball gown dress though. I just like simpler things. I agree when you say frozen fever could have been better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cinderella! It was such a sweet movie and I liked it much better than the animated one. I can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast, especially because it has Emma Watson in it!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.

      Beauty and the Beast will be great!!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. People have really been complaining a lot about the dresses in Cinderella! I want to watch it (but there are so many reasons why I can't). :'(

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove Cinderella! I totally agree with you on basically everything you said- I loved getting to learn more about the story and all the backstory etc, and the dresses! THEY ARE SO PRETTY!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan