Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

Hello, everyone!

Happy Easter! Although me and my family love to make bunny cakes, a huge Easter dinner, and give each other Easter baskets, it's really important to remember the true meaning of Easter - that Christ died for us so that we could have eternal life with him. :)

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then we were all dead: 

"And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again." 

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 

John 3:16 KJV

Have a great rest of your day!!

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. I didn't eat dinner on Easter lol. I'm not like, poor or anything, I was just full because of candy, chocolate, cookies, and other sweet things. :) HAPPY EASTER LYDIA!
    (You like to read right? Of course you do. Who doesn't?! Then you should get goodreads! It's awesome ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :)

      You too!

      I love to read, of course. ;) i want to join Goodreads, but I'm only 10, so I'll have to wait a few more years.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh sorry, I accidentally deleted that comment. Wrong button. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan