Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Liebster Award

Hi!

I have been nominated by the lovely Emily at The Imaginary World of Emily McConnell.  Thanks, Emily!
Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you'd like)
4. Notify the new nominees of their award

1. You have one day to live. What are you going to do that day? 
Spend as much time with my family as possible.
2. You discover that you accidentally brought all  of your book characters from a book you've written/all the characters from a favorite book you've read, to life. Is that a good or bad thing? 
It's good. I mean, there's ONE bad guy in my book. And he doesn't have any powers or anything. So I could lock him up and party with Felicity, Wills, Piper, Zara, Kaitlyn, and Penelope. XD

As for my favorite book I've read (The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe), RUN FOR COVER AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! MONSTERS! WHITE WITCH! EVIL DWARVES!
Oh wait, I forgot about Aslan. I guess it's also a good thing. ;)
3. Cherries or peaches? 
Peaches. I'm not a big fan of cherries.
4. If Jesus came back tonight, would you be ready for Him? 
Yes. you know, it could be tomorrow or it could be a very long time 'till then, but whenever he comes I'll be ready and waiting. :)
5. What is your favorite Christian non-fiction book (besides the Bible)? 
I really don't read that many non-fiction books.
6. Biographies or instruction books? 
Instruction books.
7. If given the chance, who is the one Bible character (besides Jesus) you'd want to meet? 
Paul. Most definitely.
8. You're walking down the road and see a child being bullied. What do you do? 
I would want to run over and tell the bully to lay off.
I hate to admit it, but in reality I would probably chicken out and walk away...
9. If given the chance, who is the one fictional character (your books or books you've read) that you'd want to meet? 
EDMUND! I would ask him so many questions about Narnia and Aslan and the rest of the Pevensies and what it's like to be a King and do you know where the nearest portal is and can just anyone get into Narnia?!
10. You've been asked to perform a song/instrument at a huge arena with four thousand people attending. Would you go or would you hide? 
I would go and sing. If Mike can do it, I can do it. ;)
11. Without warning, you're thrown back in time to a different era, where Christians are being persecuted. Would you try to find a way back home, help them first and then try to find a way home, or accept your fate and decide to live among them and help them? 
Number two.

Okay, the nominees.
Samantha from Snow White
Noor from A Little Bit of Sunshine

Questions:
1. Favorite desert?
2. If you could live with any book character during and after the series/book, who would you choose and why?
3. Most special stuffed animal?
4. Do you like dolls?
5. What trait do you have that you would love to improve?
6. Cursive or print?
7. Classical or rock?
8. If you could have any book character's clothing collectin, who's would you choose and why? (Based upon the movies after the book, the illustrations, or just how you imagine what they'd wear.)
9. Do you like butter?
10. Favorite breakfast food?
11. Would you believe me if I told you cookies grew on trees and then they were imported to an underwater bubble before being shipped to the super-market?

Thanks for reading!
~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll be sure to put it on the blogging schedule. :)

    Samantha, thesnowwhiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO NOT THE WHITE WITCH! RUNNNN!!!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE! :O

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. LOVE your answers and your questions. Your questions are hilarious. :) Thanks for answering all my questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YW. They were fun to answer.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Edmund! He would definitely be someone I would want to meet... Though I don't think it would be worth bringing all the Narnia characters to life in order to do it. :)
    It was fun reading your answers to Emily's questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fellow Narnia fan! Yays! If LWW is your favorite of the series, what's your second favorite? I also don't care for cherries that much lol.

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second favorite is The Horse and His Boy. LOVE that book. :)

      Yeah...the ones with the pits are good, but the cand-ied ones make me feel sick because they are so sugary. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan