Saturday, May 9, 2015

my kitties


Twilight is the black and white one, and Twinkle is the calico. They are brother and sister! We love them so much. :) 
I was putting on my makeup this morning when I heard meowing in the hallway.

I realized it was Twinkle. She was just meowing and meowing and meowing. I finally opened the door. "What do you want?!" I asked her.

She looked up at me and meowed again. I sighed. "It's not your turn yet. Just wait a few minutes!"

Twinkle sat down in front of the door. I closed it. When I opened it again, Twinkle was there, and Twilight was sitting behind her. Twinkle walked in and shut the door with her nose.

In a few minutes, she went meowing at the door again. I opened it for her. She walked out and Twilight walked in. They were taking turns!

                                                                       ***
It's REALLY blurry, but here is Twilight climbing around a bit. :3
Twilight loves to climb. When we first brought him home, the first thing Twilight did was jumping up on the computer desk and walking around on the tables.

Now he climbs EVERYWHERE. On the stair railings, my doll beds, bookshelves, he even tried to climb on the doorframe once! (But we stopped him that time.)
               
                                                                        ***

Twilight and Twinkle with my sister, Jo, all watching Columbo together. ;)

Our kitties are really friendly. They love snuggling. Twilight especially. The first thing I wake up to each morning his him sniffing my face. (I sleep on the top bunk - told you he was a good climber!!) 

After he's satisfied that I'm awake, he jumps down and goes to Jo's bed. 


Then, he usually snuggles with her! He plops right down next to her in a special spot where he always is, and when Jo wakes up he's right there. She likes it because it's a good excuse not to get up. Actually, that's her excuse for everything. "But Twilight's cuddling with me!!!"

                                                              ***
~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. Awww!!1 Your cats are SO adorable!! How long have you had them?
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      We've had them a little over a year, after we adopted them from some friends who were not able to keep them. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Cool! That was really nice of you to take them in after your friends couldn't. :-)
      *Sunny

      Delete
  2. They're so adorable, especially the mannerisms you've described!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, they're so cute! I LOVE their names too!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan