Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the random questions tag!

Hey guys!

I was nominated for The Random Questions tag almost a month ago by my friend Emily at The Imaginary World of Emily McConell. (Sorry it took so long for me to post this!)

So I'll start off with the rules...

~ Paste the button onto your blog post.
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
Now for the fun...
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting
:-D

So here are three facts about me, but one of them is wrong. Guess which one in the comments!

*I started blogging when I was eight years old.

*I have read only the first book in the Emily trilogy.

*I have seen the Pollyanna movie.

Given the choice between writing historical fiction or contemporary, which would you choose? 
Erm, probably historical fiction...I've already written TONS of contemporary fiction. I want to write more historical and describe zillions of pretty dresses and gowns. :D

You've been sent to a foreign land and you don't speak the language. You're supposed to be talking peace talks with this country. What do you do? 
Enlist the help of a translator person (whatever you call them, :P)

Surprise! You've been assigned to be the General of an army and you're supposed to be planning a surprise attack on the enemy. What are you going to do and will your plan succeed? 
I'm going to say this is an old-fashioned 1812-type-of-war...I'm not an expert on modern wars. xD
So we would probably sneak up to their fort and take it over with weapons and guns. And it would succeed.

Would you prefer getting married to a guy who is fairly good and will probably grow more through marriage or would you wait until you're thirty-nine to marry the perfect man for you? 
First option. :P

Indiana Jones just asked you to come ad help him save the world. What are you packing for the trip? 
Clothes, water, a notebook, camera, phone (for selfies xD Though Indiana Jones would probably not know what that even is xD), blanket.

You've been thrown back in time and discovered that T-rexes are vegetarians. How are you going to prove this to people in your time? 
I would probably go back, grab a camera and then video-cam it.

Asked by your best friend to attend her formal tea party, you arrive to discover that she's invited the presidents/rulers of the world. What would you talk about with them besides politics (because some are bound to get angry when the discussion turns to politics and you can't talk about those)? 
I would ask them what a normal day in their lives is like. Ask them some normal questions like, you know, getting-to-know-you kind of questions.

The police force in your area has asked you to solve the crime of the missing purple giraffe. But you don’t like giraffes and this one has been known to be particularly rude. Are you going to help find him or not? (Bear in mind that he’s a stuffed giraffe who has a tendency to run off whenever he feels like it, and he very well could be on vacation somewhere)
Wow. That is a truly awesome question. Mmmm....yeah, probably. I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!

Here are my questions:
Do you live in an area with many trees?
Do you want to go to New Zealand? If so, why? (My reason is IT'S NARNIA!)
How do you usually like your eggs? (Scrambled, sunny-side up, eggs Benedict, etc.)
What is the most lacy, frilly, over-the-top dress you have ever seen in a movie or TV show? (If you can, share a picture.)
Favorite quote?
Rainy, sunny, or in-the-middle sort of days?
Tea: hot or iced?
Would you believe me if I told you bacon came from a gold-mine in a mousepad where Adam Young lived?

(In the last question, I just said the first things that came to mind xD)

The nominees:
Jo at The Little Sis Blog
Eve at Eve of Womanhood
June at Impossible
Celia at CECE

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag! And I love the questions that you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep. Reading. The. Emily. Series. :) You'll find interesting things happen in the books as they go on... ;)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Emily books are amazing. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Haha, I love your answers. :) Very fun! Thanks for doing this!
    Oh, I guess #3 to be the false one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. ;)

      You'll find out in a little while. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. I believe the first fact is wrong! You did not start blogging when you were eight. Am I correct?

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan