Monday, June 29, 2015

my hobbies

Hey guys!

I thought I would do a post about what hobbies I have and have taken up.

*not my photo (I just slapped some text on there)*  


1. Book Collecting
I have already started collecting old books of that sort. It is a lot of fun, though most books I want to try and collect are so expensive on Ebay/Amazon. :P

2. Sewing
I'm still learning. I have made a doll skirt, and a doll quilt.

3. Doll Collecting
Most of you know this already, but I absolutely adore American Girl Dolls. I actually have a blog about them, ICYDK. You can check it out HERE.  I've looked into the history of AG/Pleasant Company and all that to find out more about the actual dolls themselves, their books, and their outfits. It's been really fun! I'm probably going to set up a display sometime soon of all of them.

4. Reading
Well...yeah...xD

5. TV-Watching
Is that a hobby? Even if it's not, I'll post about it anyway. Over the past year I have become a huge old-TV show-junkie. I love Lost in Space, Little House on the Prarie, The Donna Reed Show, Leave it to Beaver, The Brady Bunch, Lavern and Shirley, all that jazz.

In fact, I'm going to go watch Lost in Space right now.

Live long and prosper, peeps!

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I love TBB and L&S!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hobbies, Lydia! I love most of those things, too, and my sister collects old books. :D
    I've been addicted to Little House on the Prairie lately, and absolutely love Beaver and the Brady Bunch too. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leave it to Beaver. And my family watch old shows like more than modern shows so I'm just going to ask you some questions. Have you watched Andy Griffith? It's hilarious! I watch Murder She Wrote a lot to. It's a mystery show! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Leave it to Beaver and some of the older shows as well!
    What are you reading right now?
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan