Monday, June 8, 2015

Pink Dresses - Photoshoot



When you feel it
Once you see it
And you breath it
It's unforgettable








To the soulful
Hopeful
Keep on charging ahead






 ***
Sometimes the best photos are candid shots. I did this from across the lake, without Jo's knowledge and they are one of the sets of pictures I am most proud of.
{These were taken last year. I forgot I had them.} 
The lyrics in some of the photos are from for King & Country's To The Dreamers. Because that is my new Song of the Week...(check out my Google+ xD)

~Lydia~ <3

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE For King & Country!! :-D And the song!!
    The photos are really pretty too!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - for King & Country is so awesome. :D
      Thanks!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. My favorite photos of out these is the fourth photo and the second-to-last one. ^.^ I'll go listen to the song now.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I love these pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those pics are awesome! Nice job taking them! I love the ducks on water. :P

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan