Thursday, June 25, 2015

taylor swift - 1989

Hey guys!

I finally got 1989 recently, and I decided to do like a little review of it. So here we go.


Here's what it looks like when you first see it. 

And the back. 

It's a little case, so the album slides out. 


The inside. (The CD isn't there since it's in my computer but it has the same pattern as the background.)

Front of the pamphlet. 

Back

Inside there are the lyrics to the songs and pictures to go with them. 

There are also some cute "polaroid" photos of Taylor with lyrics on the bottom. 

This is what the back of them looks like.

Songs: (Blank spaces [*chuckles* *crickets chirp*] xD means I really have no thoughts on it)
1. Welcome to New York - One of my favorite songs in this album. Completely clean.
2. Blank Space - Incredibly catchy. If any songs in 1989 will get stuck in your head, it's this one. The Lord's name is taken in vain a couple of times.
3. Style - I like this one, especially the chorus. It's really upbeat.
4. Out of the Woods -
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay -
6. Shake It Off - The hit. :O xD The Lord's name is taken in vain and Taylor says a minor bad word.
7. I Wish You Would -
8. Bad Blood -  I don't really like this song. xD I like the tune, just not the lyrics.
9. Wildest Dreams - There is a minor bad word.
10. How You Get The Girl -
11. This Love -
12. I Know Places -
13. Clean -

So yeah. That's my review. Thanks for reading everyone!

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. To be honest, I really am not a fan of Taylor Swift, but this review was fun to read. ;) I'm really glad you're enjoying some of the songs.
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda love this album, but I don't listen to "Wildest Dreams" because when I do, it makes me feel bad. Other than that, this album is amazing. Good review!:)
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan