Monday, June 22, 2015

updates

I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS! 
I'VE READ 55 BOOKS IN A LITTLE OVER HALF A YEAR. 
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite books that I read: 

  • All the Trixie Belden books 
  • Calico Captive 
  • A Snicker of Magic 
  • Narnia

You might have noticed my new TBR list on my sidebar. That thing is going to explode pretty soon. I've got tons of other books I need to put on there.

And by the way, I started a blog to review books I've read and movies I've watched. You can check it out HERE. 

Sorry for such a short post. I have two fun new ones I'm planning as soon as I take the pictures!

Bye!

~Lydia~ <3

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Love the Pinkie Pie Gif. Haha, would it surprise you if I told you that was my Pony when I've taken pony tests? It fits. ;)

    So glad to hear you're reaching your goals! I am so happy to hear about teens who are actually *reading* books. :D It's cool.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah, I was looking through random MLP gifs and then I found this one and I'm like, "I need to use that in a post sometime, it's so awesome."

      I don't think I could live without reading and writing! It's one of my favorite things to do. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. My mom bought a Trixie Belden book for my little sister . She's 8 . Do you think she'll enjoy it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll love it. Trixie is so love-able. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great job Lydia! Isn't it an awesome feeling to finish a goal? :) Keep reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, it feels great to know that you've accomplished something!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I'll have to try these books :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I just finished Calico Captive! I loved it!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Lydia!! :D

    Yay, you read Calico Captive? It's one of my favourite, favourite books! Who's your favourite character in the book?

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan