Saturday, August 8, 2015

recently - #1

I decided to give "Recently" a big makeover. Here we go.


Reading 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I'm on page two and I can already tell I'm going to have a hard time understanding it. Good thing I have a dictionary! :D 

Writing 
Mah beautiful, feelsy, cheesy, funny Star Trek fanfiction. Book two. 
Olivia is Kirk's daughter and I think Kirk kind of regrets adopting her, looking at all the trouble she gets into. Like returning to that mirror universe with the bearded Spock and the security officer Sulu. Or beaming down to a planet without permission. Or getting kidnapped by a Klingon.
All while being so awesomely fearless and sassy.
Uh-huh.

Listening To 
This Is Not A Test, tobyMac's new album! My favorite songs are This Is Not A Test and Beyond Me.

Watching 
When Calls the Heart. Just learned there is a whole fandom for it - Hearties. ANOTHER very little-known fandom?! Hallmark...what did you get me into? 

Other Stuff
I am terrified of worms...ahhhh! xD We were fishing today and the bait swung near me, and I screamed SO. LOUDLY, it was embarrassing. 
I am on 4th grade level math. And I have to do eight pages a day to try to catch up. It's also embarrassing.
I love play the piano. I'm on the G major position right now and I've got some super fun songs to learn! :D 
I love Brooklyn and Bailey, I've watched literally all of their videos. ;P

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading! 

~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. I watch Brooklyn and Bailey all the time :) I play piano too .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. They are awesome, right? :D

      Nice!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see this is getting a makeover! :D This was a fun post to read.
    I love Beyond Me! I also love TobyMac's new song Feel It. :)
    I have never seen When Calls the Heart (or heard of Hearties), but Hallmark Channel stuff is SO addictive, especially their Christmas movies!! :D :D My favorite is A Season for Miracles.
    Don't feel bad about the math either...math probably isn't my greatest subject so I get it. :P
    BTW, would you mind if I did something sort of like this? It looks like fun. And don't worry, I would totally give you credit. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I like all his songs, especially in the new album.
      I know, right?! Hallmark Channel's Christmas movies and UP's too, are really addicting. And the whole time you are thinking "Why am I even watching this?" xD
      Oh yeah, that's fine. A lot of bloggers do things like this, I have just seen lots of people doing it lately and decided to do it myself. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm always thinking that when it comes to Hallmark Channel...XD
      Oh, okay, great! Thanks. ;) So do you want me to still give you credit then? Just wondering... ;)
      *Sunny

      Delete
    3. When Calls the Heart is pretty cheesy but SO addicting anyway xD

      It's up to you. It doesn't really matter to me since it wasn't my original idea. :3

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Eww, worms! I'm incredibly disgusted when there are crawling lizards in places...

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister holds them and chases me with them, lol...blech! XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Cool post!
    Brooklyn and Bailey are amazing. I like their other channel, Cute Girls' Hairstyles. I get a lot of my hair-spiration from there.
    Pride and Prejudice is a really good book. I'm reading it right now myself. (I'm always reading way too many books at once. :) )

    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yeah, I watch that one too. I would like to try some of their styles, but I don't think Jo is patient enough to sit still for so long. XD
      Yeah! I finished it and it was AMAZING - probably one of the best books I've ever read!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! When Calls The Heart is AMAZING!!! LOL! I started reading Pride and Prejudice, but there were so many words I had no idea what they meant! It was like-
    What does this mean, mom?
    *keeps reading for two seconds*
    What does this mean?;P
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEN CALLS THE HEART IS SO AMAZING! I love it! We have it on Netflix and we've almost got the whole season done, but we don't have cable so we have no idea what we're going to do when we finish the season. Even my brother likes it (only because of Constable)
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    P.S. It'd be awesome if you could enter in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan