Monday, August 31, 2015

the dress game - answers

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be revealing the answers for the dress game that I did. 

Dress #1~ Elizabeth from When Calls The Heart
Dress #2 ~ Diana from the Anne movies 

Dress #3 ~ Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice (1995)

Dress #4 ~ Ruth from Star Trek TOS (Shore Leave)

Dress #5 ~ Jo from Little Women (1978)

Dress #6 ~ Scarlet O'Hara from Gone With The Wind

Dress #7 ~ Princess Ann from Roman Holiday 

Dress #8 ~ Donna Reed from The Donna Reed Show
Dress #9 ~ Samantha from Samantha: An American Girl Holiday

Dress #10 ~ Marcia from The Brady Bunch 


Here are the scores: 
Anonymous ~ 60
Kaitlyn ~ 50 
Nikki Fielder ~ 40 
Ellie ~ 20 

Thanks everyone for playing! Hopefully part 3 of Susan's Letter will be up tomorrow. 

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Cool game! I knew it was Elizabeth. I kinda recognized Pride and Prejudice dress, but I couldn't name it.
    ~Bernie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I got sixty pointS!!! It's me LIz from AGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I had no idea! Hi Liz! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan