Monday, August 24, 2015

The Dress Game

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting or even been online! I was on vacation and I went quite unexpectedly, but I'm back now. :)

My last game was such a hit that I decided to do another one. This one is called The Dress Game, and it's very simple. I'll show a picture of a dress from a movie or TV show and you have to guess:

Who wore it?
What movie/show is it from?

Each correct answer is worth 10 points, and there is a possible 200 points to be earned.

Remember, don't be worried if your comment doesn't show up right away on this post. I won't be publishing the comments until after I reveal the answers next week.

Dress #1
Dress #2

Dress #3

Dress #4

Dress #5 

Dress #6

Dress #7

Dress #8
Dress #9

Dress #10 


To keep things fair, please do not search up what any of the outfits are from or ask anyone if they know who is wearing them.

Have fun!

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, I case you are wondering - don't worry, you didn't type anything wrong. I just accidentally approved your comment without thinking (by habit), so I removed it. Your scores will still be counted! So sorry! :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. That's totally fine! I didn't even realize the comment had gone.:P I've done stuff like that before.:)

      Delete
  2. I am literally awful at this! I don't know any but this is a great game to play!

    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little harder than my last game. ;) Thanks for commenting!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I can only guess #2, #9, and #10… I have no idea what the rest are! #2 I think is worn by Anne in Anne of Green Gables, and #9 is worn by Samantha in the Samantha American Girl movie? And #10 is worn by Marsha Brady in The Brady Bunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is the first one. It's Elizabeth on When Calls the Heart?
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    P.S. It'd be awesome if you could enter in my giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Elizabeth Thatcher When Calls the Heart
    2 Laura Ingalls Hallmark's little house
    9. Samantha Parkington, The Samantha movie
    10. Marcia Brady the brady bunch

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan