Friday, September 4, 2015

I Came Through Violet Vale -L.M. Montgomery

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would do a fashion post. These pictures were taken by my sister last Sunday, because I really liked my whole outfit and I persuaded her to take a photoshoot of me.





I asked Jo to get a close-up of my shoes - I forgot she doesn't know how to zoom in yet. xD





Dress: This dress I found at a thrift store. It looks very 90's, but I didn't care because I loved the style and the shade and just everything about this dress. XD I got quite a few compliments on it.
Hat: Also a thrift store find!  It's a dark shade of purple and then has lighter purple flowers. It has quite a bit of black tulle on it too.
Shoes: Got these from Kmart.

Well, that's it! I really enjoy fashion blogging, you can look out for another post like this one soon! :)

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect! xx The photos capture so much emotion. ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you outfit and the photos are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan