Monday, September 7, 2015

recently - #2


Hey everyone!

Reading 
Nancy Drew. I used to love them when I was little. Now I'm re-reading them and getting all nostalgic. XD

Writing
Narnia fanfiction about a peasant girl named Holly who meets the Kings and Queens of Narnia. No specific plot. Just because I'm in a Narnia mood this week. (I always am, but this week especially. XD)

Listening To
This. 

Watching 
The Brady Bunch...what else? 
I love Marcia. :D 
And Alice's pants in that Grand Canyon three-parter. 

Other Stuff 
I went to a fair. It was fun! While there we saw cars smashing each other up, and I actually enjoyed it!
I'm on the red book in my history! I can't wait to start up school again, mostly because of history. I'm in the 1900's now. WOOP!!

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the brady bunch so much!! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's so...70's. In a non-sterotypical way. Hippie costumes annoy me now because of Brady Bunch... XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. The Brady Bunch is awesome!!
    By the way, congrats on moving up in history. :) When do you start school again? I started back today. :P
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much! ;D
      Thanks! I'm pretty sure I start school on the 10th. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan