Monday, September 21, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Books

Hello, everybody!

I've compiled so many lists of books that I want to read, I thought I would make a list of books I have already read. Let's get right into it!
(In no particular order)

Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
I just finished up the 6th and last book in the first Warriors series. This series is so good! I'm really glad that lady at the bookstore recommended it to me, if not I would have missed out on something awesome. :P Eagerly awaiting for that other annoying person who is also reading the Warriors series to return the second series to the library so that I can read it.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
This book was just...wow. I LOVED it. Even though I couldn't understand it as well as I will be able to in a few years I still LOVEEEEEEEEE this book. It is just...well...eeeeeh! <3
Katy by Mary Evelyn Notgrass
This book is ADORABLE. It's so happy and cute. When you read this book you feel like everything is right in the world. IT IS SO AMAZING. Really easy to read, too. But amazing. And sooo warm fuzzy and CUTE!
Okay I'll stop now. XD

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Well this is one of the best books that I've ever read. End of story. 

The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
Yes, I finally got to reading this book! I finished it in half a day. It was AMAZING. Probably one of my favorite books, and the best one of Speare's books by far!!

Well, that's it.  I just realized a lot of books on my To-Read list made it onto here. I have good taste. :P
Thanks for reading everyone!

~Lydia~ <3

12 comments:

  1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond is still one of my favorites! It was read to me as a child, and I re-read it several times when I was a teenager! I have two super old (and fairly coming a part) copies of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Elizabeth George Speare is one of my favorite authors. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Okay, can I just say that I love the cover of The Witch of Blackbird Pond? It's so mysterious! Now I really wanna read it!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's a pretty awesome cover. ;) Totally read it if you ever get the chance, you won't regret it!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. The Warrior series is one of my favorites too! A home schooled friend has all the Warrior cats books. So she is like the library for me. Which is your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, nice. ;D
      Tigerstar! He was just such an amazing character! :D
      Not. XD
      Either Firestar, Yellowfang (RIP :() or Graystripe.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with you on both "Pride & Prejudice" as well as "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe". They're pretty awesome, huh? B-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like Warrior Cats too?! I LOVE THAT SERIES!! It's one of my favourites! I've reread it over and over! I own most of the books!
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's awesome! The next time I go to the library I'm going to check out the second series. I can't wait!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  6. I noticed that you have Sophie's World on your list of books. I used to LOVE that series and I haven't thought of it in a while. Hmm, I should re-read it.

    It's funny, because almost all of the books you've listed I've read before. And what did you think of the Sisters Grimm? That is one of my favorite series and unfortunately it doesn't have that big of a fanbase. Are you a fan or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Nancy Rue's books. The Lucy Series is my favorite. I enjoyed the Sophie Series, too, though. I own most of the Lily books, I haven't read all of them though. :)

      Wow, cool! Sisters Grimm was okay - definitely not my favorite book in the world, but I didn't hate it. I wrote a whole review on it here if you are interested: http://quicklyflyingswiftlytilting.blogspot.com/2015/08/we-are-grimms-and-this-is-what-we-do.html

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan