Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Screenshot Game - Take 2 - Answers

Hey guys!

Sooo...what do you think of my new design? I did it myself. I decided, after a year of the same one, it was time to freshen things up a bit. ;) I know it's a big change from the other one - but I decided I wanted one that was really pretty and feminine. I'm happy with it. :)

Anyway, here are the answers to The Screenshot Game (Take 2) that I did last week. Not very many people played, but I don't blame them...some of the shows I watch are pretty obscure. But if you haven't watched these you should check them out! They are amazing ;)
They can be cheesy too. (*coughcoughtimetunnelcoughcough*)

                      #1 - Nancy Drew Hardy Boys Mysteries



                          #2 - Star Trek: The Original Series
                                                      (Kirk got SWAG)     



#3 - When Calls the Heart

#4 - Mission: Impossible 
(*que theme song* dun dun dun dun dun dun DUNNNNNN!!! dun dun dun dun DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUN DUN...*bongos*)

#5 - The Partridge Family

#6 - The Mary Tyer Moore Show
#7 - The Big Valley


#8 - Ellery Queen

#9 - The Time Tunnel
#10 - Laverne & Shirley 
(vv this is Shirley, this is Laverne vvv)
Scores:
Liz - 20
Emma - 10

Thanks for reading! :)

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I got one right!;D I like your new design!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new design :) i had emailed you a while back about it, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      That's funny, I don't think I ever got that email...strange. It was probably something on my end, my email has been acting up lately. ;P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan