Friday, February 26, 2016

Office Tour - March 2016

Hey guys!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing where other people write their posts! So I thought that I would do an office tour, inc case you guys are interested in seeing where I usually type posts for the blog, scroll through Pinterest or play Minecraft. :)


This is an overview of my office space. No, it's not an actual room, it's a small area behind my dining room table. It was originally meant for doing homeschool, and it still is, but this desk I have kind of claimed as my own. :)

Up here on the wall we have some pictures I printed out from Pinterest that make me happy. At the top is Mandy Harman and Tanner Gillman from Green Gables Fables hugging after filming "Memories". The second one is a screenshot I took of me and Jo in Minecraft building together. The third one is just a pretty picture from my "etc" board. 

Just realized you can see my reflection in this picture. Yes, that is a Snoopy sweatshirt. Don't judge. ;) 

So this was the original computer I used to just use instead of having that junky, 6-year-old desktop there as well. But something happened...I think somebody dropped it, not sure (it was a really long time ago). But the monitor went like that. All white. Can't see anything. So I fixed it by plugging the desktop monitor into the laptop. Been like this ever since. 
I put a stuffed rabbit, Honeysuckle, up there on my screen. she's a Jellycat. JELLYCATS ARE LIFE. SOOOOOO FLUFFFFYYYYYYYYY


Right here is my mini Tsum Tsum, Marie, a pig thingy craft I did awhile ago, and a USS ENTERPRISE model. (It lights up!! So cool B})

On the pull-out shelf below the desk I have my Little Town on the Prairie audiobook and my 1989 CD. 


I also have my planner, which you can get from StudioC. I can't show the inside because it has some personal stuff. ;) 

So, that's my little "office". :) 

Thanks for reading! See you next week! 

~Lydia~ <3

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this was so fun to read! :) I loved learning a little bit more about where you type up your blog posts. ;)
    That computer situation sounds really complicated, BTW... And also, I love Snoopy. I'm so not going to judge you about the sweatshirt. XD
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'll probably be getting a new computer sometime soon, so I won't have to do this anymore. ;)
      Hehe, good xD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Your work space is really cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. *high fives back* SNOOPY RULES :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. This was so much fun to read, Lydia! I enjoy seeing where people write their posts too. ;) Aww, I love Snoopy!! <3 No judging here. ;) I second Sunny, your computer situation sounds...difficult? LOL.

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      Hehe, that's good. ;)
      Yeah...I really need a new one. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Hey Lydia! I tagged you for the Spectacular Book Tag. If you're interested, you can see it here: http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-spectacular-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH THE ANNE+GIL PICTURE. <3 (The feels.)
    I loved this! And yes, you're right, I love seeing what other people's places look like. :-)

    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. It's so sweet. It made me feel SO much better after watching the episode.
      Thank you! :) It's always fun to see where other people spend a lot of their day. It makes me feel like I know the person better.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan