Friday, February 5, 2016

recently - #3

Hey guys!


Reading 
I just finished up the book Child of Mine by David & Beverly Lewis. It was AMAZING! It's a lengthy book, (400-something pages) but I enjoyed every minute of it. Wow. <3 

Writing 
Um...nothing at the moment. Right now I'm developing a new plot for a new book/novella I want to do, and a few cute little fanfictions. (Narnia, Star Trek, and the like.) 

Listening To 
"You Carry Me" by Moriah Peters. She's one of the first people I started listening to (after Jamie Grace) when I was just getting into music. Love her. ;) 

Watching 
Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye 
Because who doesn't like inspirational Christian-based crime/drama shows from the the 2000's? With the added bonus of Jack Hudson (!!!!!!) B-)

Other Stuff 
So, awhile ago I made a Youtube channel to go with the blog but it's just sitting there untouched. Would you guys watch occasional vlogs or (possibly) gaming videos? Just speculating on what I should do with it. 
It is cold!! We've got quite a bit of snow, but not nearly as much as we got last year. Fortunately we missed the big blizzard that everyone was freaking out about on the news a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully the snow will melt soon. (I don't like the snow...) 


Anyway, that's pretty much it! Thanks for reading, everybody! :)

~Lydia~ <3

10 comments:

  1. Moriah Peters! 'Brave' is also a great song!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved "Child of Mine"! It was so good!! :) Have you read any other books by Beverly Lewis?
    I have also watched "Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye". Some of them were pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any other books by her, but this book was amazing so I'm probably going to read more of her books soon!
      I've seen the entire series. :) Some of them were better then others but overall it's a cute series.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Ahhh loved this post! I'm currently reading The Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan, after just finishing up A Crown of Swords, also by him.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Those sounds like neat books. I'll have to check them out. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. I want to read "Child of Mine!" :)

    I nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award! :-) If you're interested, you can see the full post here: http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good book!

      Thank you for nominating me! I'll check it out! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. WHAT?!?!!? I saw the picture of Yannick Bisson and I was like, "Lydia has watched Murdoch Mysteries!" But, then I look up the Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye and I saw Yannick Bisson was in that. I was like, "Oh." But, a good tv show is Murdoch Mysteries. Most of them are pretty clean. Some definitely need to be skipped but it is pretty good! I've looking through the archives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I have actually watched Murdoch Mysteries too! It's a really good show. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan