Thursday, March 10, 2016

recently - 4

Reading 
Re-reading the entire Trixie Belden series by Julie Campbell and Kathryn Kenney, as you might have gathered from my widget on my sidebar...;) These books are just so sweet and realistic and exciting and just...GAH. 
(AND THEY HAVE THE MOST BESTEST SHIP IN THE WORLD. EVER. <3 The best part about re-reading these books is noticing all these Jixie moments I didn't see the first time I read them...*dreamy sigh*) 

ALSO, I am trying to read the entire New Testament this year! So far I've read through Mark, Colossians, Galatians, and Hebrews. Right now I'm reading Romans. :)

Writing 
Actually, editing a mystery series I wrote about six months ago? I wrote three books, they're novellas. I'm editing the first book right now.

Listening To 
It gets stuck in your head easily. 

Watching 
OOOOHHHH OOOOOOO!! (oooooo) OOOOOOO!! OOOOOOOOO!!! 
*sings Uhora style* 

Other Stuff 
Guys, you've heard me mention this before, perhaps, but I really need prayers right now. I can't tell you why, I would if I could (but I can't :P) it involves a lot of stuff that has to do with other people and I don't think they would like it being put on the internet. But I just want to put a prayer request up, life is kind of tough right now. 

~Lydia~ <3

14 comments:

  1. I'll be praying... :( Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you. :) I know what it is to have an issue that you need prayer for but can't put online (or even tell people you know in real life); I've had a few of those. I hope everything turns out okay, whatever's happening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So weird, I was re-reading some of my Trixie Belden books a few weekends ago! Those Jixie moments---SO. AMAZING!!
    I will definitely be praying! :) I'm sorry that life isn't all that great right now. :(
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,JIXIE IS THE BEST!!!!

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Re-reading them is so much fun! :D SO AMAZINGGG <3
      Thanks, Sunny!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Fun post!:) I will keep you in my prayers, Lydia!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark is my favorite Gospel!
    I was writing my fantasy series.....but recently I've gotten distracted by a 1am idea for a contemporary trilogy involving witches and been spending a lot of my time developing the characters for it. Silvester has to be one of my favorite characters I've ever created, I swear.
    I've been listening to Hallelujah by Lindsey Stirling!
    I'll definitely keep you in my prayers <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. :)
      lol, I get distracted from my main WIP a lot by 1am ideas. xD
      Awesome! Lindsey Stirling is the best!
      Thank you :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  6. you've definitely been reading a lot! that's so awesome. also, romans is a beautiful book <3 it's so good.

    i'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers, Lydia! God is the God of miracles, and He's watching over every single area of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! ;D It's a really great book. I can't wait to read more of it. :)

      Thank you! It's true. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  7. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award on my blog! I hope you have fun doing it and I can't wait to read your answers.
    http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-liebster-award-from-emily-and.html

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan