Saturday, April 2, 2016

Love & Friendship

Hello everybody!

I heard about a new movie that is coming out based off of one of Jane Austen's works and I wanted to make a post about, just because. :) It's called Love & Friendship, and it's based off a book Jane Austen wrote when she was a teenager, Lady Susan. This movie looks hilarious and can't wait to check it out - first I'll be reading the book, though. ;) Here's the trailer and cover; 

So, what do you think? Will you be watching it? 

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for the Quote of the Day Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you for the Liebester Award. if you're interested, check out my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks funny and quite charming. I will definately be watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan